Ok so I really loved that diet things, it worked, I lost weight for sure, but now that i am down a few pounds i think i want to the rest of it off naturally! seriously it is better to be healthy and live that way than to diet hardcore and then just stop. Another benefit is it dont cost much money and you get that really good sense of accomplishment when you reach your goal. I kind of have the healthy eating thing down pretty good, so it will just be a maintaining thing for now :) However I am sure i will turn back to that diet sometime :)
So i was thinking the other day...... I had heard at one point that my graduating class was having a 5 year class reunion, so if that is true, it should be coming up here shortly! Wow that could be really fun to go to! Lots of my fellow classmates are married and having kids, most only have one but some are on 2 and 3 kids! WOW, that is awesome! Another thing is all of my family is getting married off and haveing kids like CRAZY!! It is so fun to read about all of their fun experiences with those precious little babies! Someday, I will join that crowd :)
Well I really dont have much to say but hopefully later. Will write later :)
16 years ago
2 comments:
Good job on your diet and keeping with it. I remember hearing about 5 years also, but haven't heard anything for a while. Sounds like you guys had a great time hunting, those trips are the best.
Kristi.. so I was snooping on blogs and found yours!! It is so good to see that you are doing so well. If you don't mind I am going to add you to my blog so I can keep in touch! I hope all is well for you and your hubby.
Stefany Willie (Walker)
Post a Comment