Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My new program!

Ok everyone , so i am going on a new diet program on Friday! It is different than any regular diet program. I am going to a doctor in Salt lake, where he will put my on a special diet along with giving me a HCG shot. The shot apparently works wonderful!! 2 of my brother in laws are on the program and one has lost 60 pounds in 3 weeks and the other has lost 50 pounds in 3 weeks! They are gonna be a huge support for me, and are taking me down with them on friday! I cant WAIT!!!! Ha Ha i know some of you are probably reading this are a very skeptical, but i wouldnt do anything to hurt myself! my goal is to lose 55 pounds. I have been sticking with my previous goals, and have been eating good and working out so it should just be a little booster! Anyways I just figured i would tell everyone just because i am so excited about it! :) Every one have a great day!

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Good luck with that. I Love You Lots.
Mom

Natali Jolley said...

Good Luck Krist, I hope that it goes well for you! I think you look fantastic though, but I love ya so I am a little biased I guess. Hope all is well.

Celinda said...

I wish you well. It is so fun to read your blogs. Keep them coming.

Josh and Alayna said...

Good luck on your new diet, I hope it goes well, even though I agree with Nat, that you do look great already. Let us know how it works!