
Well hello everyone, sorry i havent been too up to date on this, but i will try harder. Life is going great for Brian and I. We both just recently got brand new Bows!!!! His is a Matthews, and mine is a Hoyt. We are very excited and are having a blast shooting them. (preparing for hunting season)
I am busy preparing to go to Albuquerque, NM @ the end of the month. My Friend Hollie and I are going there for training in dispatch!! We are very excited!! (especially since it is basically free, the Police dept is paying for the training!!) I will take tons of pics, and put them up when I get home.
Well I dont have much more to say tonight, I will up date you all a little bit later. :)
I am busy preparing to go to Albuquerque, NM @ the end of the month. My Friend Hollie and I are going there for training in dispatch!! We are very excited!! (especially since it is basically free, the Police dept is paying for the training!!) I will take tons of pics, and put them up when I get home.
Well I dont have much more to say tonight, I will up date you all a little bit later. :)
1 comment:
Have a great time on your trip! I enjoy your blog and am looking forward to looking at your stuff.
Post a Comment